TVOC (Teen Vehicle Operations Course)
Police Training for Teen Drivers
Augusta, Ga. / North Augusta, SC.
TRAINING COURSE consists of a 2 1/2 hours classroom work and 4 1/2 hours of hands-on training.
CLASSROOM: Classroom, May 5, Augusta Prep, 6 PM to 8:30 PM
HANDS-ON Training, May 5th at Augusta Aviation, with morning or afternoon sessions available.
Directions to Daniel Field, Augusta, Ga.
Daniel Field is located at the intersection of Wrightsboro Rd and Highland Ave.
Direction from Bobby Jones (Maps)
A behind the wheel program for teens, parents and new drivers:
This is a course designed and taught by police officers. This course is designed for teens and new drivers.
- Merge onto BOBBY JONES EXPY/I-520 E/GA-415 E via EXIT 196A.
- Take the WRIGHTSBORO RD exit- EXIT 2- toward DANIEL FIELD.
- Turn LEFT onto WRIGHTSBORO RD.
- Turn RIGHT onto HIGHLAND AVE.
- End at 1775 Highland Ave, Augusta, GA 30904-5302
Our minimum requirements are as follows:
THE TRAINING COURSE consists of classroom work and hands-on training.
- Any 15+ year old, with a valid learner or driver's permit.
- A parent or legal guardian is required to attend this course with teens 15 to 18.
- CLASSROOM - Thursday, May 5, Augusta Prep, 6 PM to 8:30 PM
- A two an half (2 1/2) hours classroom that addresses causes and attitudes of driving.
- Discussion driving the importance of vehicle maintenance.
- HANDS-ON Training, Five practical exercises behind the wheel teaching accident avoidance.
- Saturday, May 7 Morning session 8:00am to 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 7 Afternoon Session 1:00pm to 5:30pm
- CLASSES FORMING NOW AND CLASS SIZE LIMITED.
- PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED.
- COST: $120.00
A completion certificate is given to each
student at end of class for possible insurance discounts and court requirements.
Once you select the Training Session you would like to attend you are automatically registered for the classroom.
A completion certificate is given to each student at end of class for possible insurance discounts and court requirements.
* A parent will need to attend both classroom and hands-on training to receive a completion certificate.
We do not refund any registration payments, but we will gladly reschedule you to a new class up until 3 months from the originally scheduled date.
Please call before missing a scheduled class as we are unable to reschedule you if you do not show up for a registered class slot. Court referrals should refer to the court that referred you.
The classes located in Augusta, Ga are sponsored by:
Comcast Inc., Augusta Aviation, Fox54, and Daniel Field.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT AT