TVOC (Teen Vehicle Operations Course)
Police Training for Teen Drivers
Augusta, Ga. / North Augusta, SC.
September 13, 7 PM to 9:30 PM, classroom located at Augusta Aviation
Saturday, September 15, or September 16 training at Augusta Aviation, morning and afternoon sessions.
Directions to Daniel Field, Augusta, Ga.
Daniel Field is located at the intersection of Wrightsboro Rd and Highland Ave.
Direction from Bobby Jones
Driving Directions By Mapquest.
- Merge onto BOBBY JONES EXPY/I-520 E/GA-415 E via EXIT 196A.
- Take the WRIGHTSBORO RD exit- EXIT 2- toward DANIEL FIELD.
- Turn LEFT onto WRIGHTSBORO RD.
- Turn RIGHT onto HIGHLAND AVE.
- End at 1775 Highland Ave, Augusta, GA 30904-5302
A behind the wheel program for teens, parents and new drivers:
This is an 8 hour course designed and taught by police officers. This course is designed for teens and new drivers.
Our minimum requirements are as follows:
- Any 15+ year old, with a valid learner or driver's permit.
- A parent or legal guardian is required to attend this course with teens 15 to 18.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
- Thursday - 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM - classroom located at Augusta Aviation
Morning session 8 AM to 12:30 - OR
Afternoon Session 1 PM to 5:30 PM
- A TWO-HOUR CLASSROOM THAT ADDRESSES CAUSES AND ATTITUDES OF DRIVING.
- DISCUSSION COVERING IMPORTANCE OF VEHICLE MAINTENANCE.
- FIVE PRACTICAL EXERCISES BEHIND THE WHEEL TEACHING ACCIDENT AVOIDANCE.
- CLASSES FORMING NOW AND CLASS SIZE LIMITED.
- PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED.
- COST: $150.00
A completion certificate is given to each
student at end of class for possible insurance discounts and court requirements.
We do not refund any registration payments, but we will gladly reschedule you to a new class up until 3 months from the originally scheduled date.
Please call before missing a scheduled class as we are unable to reschedule you if you do not show up for a registered class slot. Court referrals should refer to the court that referred you.
The classes located in Augusta, Ga are sponsored by:
Comcast Inc., Augusta Aviation, Fox54, and Daniel Field.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT AT